- Rylar® 5030 heat insulating m...
- Rylar® 5025 heat insulating ma...
- Rylar® 5020 heat insulating ma...
- Rylar® 5020F,5025F,5030F insu...
- Rylar® PCB Pallet Composite Sh...
- Ketonolic® 3010 Heat-shield in...
- Ketonolic® Bakelite Sheet
- Ketonolic® GPO-3 Sheet
- Ketonolic® G11 EP GC 203
- Ketonolic® G10 EP GC 201
- Ketonolic® FR4 EP GC 202
- Ketonolic® 355 Modified diphen...
- Ketonolic® 3640 Epoxy Fiber Gl...
- Ketonolic® 3240 Epoxy Fiber Gl...
- Ketonolic® 3025 Phenolic cott...
- Ketonolic® 3520 Phenolic paper
Material IntroductionKetonolic® 3520 Phenolic paper
Ketonolic® 3520 Phenolic paper Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
Material IntroductionDefine and purpose
This laminated product is formed through heat pressing after electric industry alkali glass cloth dips into the phenolic resin. It has high mechanic and dielectric performance, and applicable as insulation structural components for electromechanical/electrical equipment, as well as used under damp environmental conditions and transformer oil.
Technical requirement for surface
Appearance: The surface should be smooth. Layers, arris and bubbles are not allowed. Tiny corrugation and trimming signs are allowed. Little impurity that will not affect its voltage resistance is allowed, such as irregular color, scratch and glue marks. Tiny corrugation in the inner wall is allowed. The end shall be cut tidy. The tubes with over 13mm wall thickness are allowed to have tiny flaws on the end.
Ketonolic® 3520 Phenolic paper
Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
|Ketonolic® 3520 Phenolic Paper Laminated Tube|
|Wall thickness (mm)||1mm--50mm|
Colors include: dark yellow
1. Other sizes, colors can be customized.
2. Length, width, diameter and thickness tolerances may vary by manufacturer
♦ High mechanical properties, and oil resistance and certain dielectric property.
♦ Temperature resistance: 120 ℃，Heating Resistance: Grade E
♦ Withstand a variety of chemical solvents and acid erosion
♦ Chemical machine parts , general machine parts and gear ,and pads, base, baffle etc..
♦ Generator ,transformer, fixture, inverter, motor and electric insulation component.
♦ Worked as the insulation structural parts of the electrical equipment, work under dry conditions and transformer oil environment.
Partially processed parts
Do you need machining service?
1. Professional engineering team quote for you
2. Professional machining machine customize for you
3. Prior Sample supply you to confirm quality