- Sufoner® ESD/Antistatic PEEK
- Ketonolic® ESD FR4 Sheet
- Qunsail® Conductive POM sheet ...
- Recalon® Conductive PA6 Nylon ...
- Ketonolic® ESD/Antistatic Bak...
- ketonolic® ESD FR4/G10 fiber g...
- Semolar® ESD/Antistatic UHMWPE
- Recalon® ESD/Antistatic PA6
- Qunsail® ESD/Antistatic POM
- Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic PVC
- Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic PMMA
- Benlonate® ESD/Antistatic PC
- Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic ABS
Material IntroductionLasenic® ESD/Antistatic PMMA
Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic PMMA Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
Material IntroductionLasenic® ESD PMMA Acrylic sheet Materials is polymethyl met-hacrylate, abbreviation is PMMA, also called Acrylic, it’s a clear plastic sheet designed to control static electricity for a wide range of end uses. It is a premium quality polycarbonate sheet which has been surfaced with coating Technologies, forming a antistatic layer. It preserced inherent physical properties of the substratem, but also make it to have excellet function to elimated static electricity. Surface resistance 10^6—10^8 ohm is best anti-static function. This unique technology prevents charge generation on the sheet surfaces, thereby controlling particulate attraction and preventing electrostatic discharge (ESD) events, and meet the special needs of high-tech industry.
Lasenic® ESD PMMA Acrylic Sheet Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
|Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic PMMA sheet|
|Thickness (mm)||Width × Length (mm)|
|2mm-15mm||1000 x 2000mm|
|2mm-15mm||1200 x 2400mm|
Colors include: clear
1. Other sizes, colors can be customized.
2. Length, width, diameter and thickness tolerances may vary by manufacturer.
3. Certain grades available in various colors.
1. The surface resistance value of 106 ~ 108Ω, with excellent anti-static function
2. The surface is harder than the base plastic, which reduces risk of damage to the sheet surfaces.
3.Look beautiful, very smooth, light transmission rate of more than 90%
4. Since it resists charge build-up it does not attract contaminants, so it can also help prevent contamination-related rejects in ultra-clean manufacturing operations. It can help prevent both immediate and latent ESD caused defects
5. Anti-static properties is not easily affected by humidity and temperature Permanence in static dissipation performance
1. Anti-static PMMA sheet is widely used in the construction of clean room plant for the semiconductor industry, LCD industry, electronics equipment and microelectronics equipment industry, electronic and electrical, communications manufacturing, precision instruments, optical manufacturing, pharmaceutical industry and bio-engineering industries .
2. Shadowing cleanroom equipment, clean room space separated, clean equipment, observation windows and process equipment enclosures, glass micro-environment.
3. Electronic test fixture.
4. The product also has many general industrial uses, including protection for static charge sensitive manufacturing devices and control of spark discharge in explosive environments.
Partially processed parts
Do you need machining service?
1. Professional engineering team quote for you
2. Professional machining machine customize for you
3. Prior Sample supply you to confirm quality